Arnie Glantz has been committed to representing people who need legal assistance for over 30 years in a variety of areas of law. Mr. Glantz’s practice focuses on family law cases involving divorce and child custody, personal injury, bankruptcy, OVI, and criminal defense matters.
Outside of his legal practice, Mr. Glantz is committed to staying involved with the local community. He also enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
- The University of Dayton School of Law (Juris Doctor, 1985)
- West Virginia University (B.A., Criminal Justice, 1982)
Professional Memberships & Involvement
- The American Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Stark County Bar Association
Grievance Committee, Disputed Fee Committee and Family Law Committees